Need help replacing my beloved Magnepan....

I have been using Magnepan for years in my basement and I am moving to a new space where I need to set up a new listening room in my living room. I am looking for Bookshelves or small tower speakers' recommendations because I won't be able to use my beloved 1.7i Maggies anymore in my new space. I loved the huge wall of sound and the amazing transparency my 1.7i produce. Which speakers can get me close to what Magnepan can do?  I listen to a lot of Jazz vinyl and my system consists of: Atoll IN200SE integrated amp, Tube Phono preamp: Rega Planar 3 with Nagaoka cartridge, denafrips dac with all acoustic zen interconnect + Clear Day DSG speaker cables. Thank again for all your recommendations in advance.
128x128analoguefan
A year ago I replaced my Magnepan MMGs with Tekton Impact Monitors. I wanted a more well-rounded speaker that didn't give up too much ground on what the Magnepans did amazingly well. The Tekton's don't produce the same wall of sound, but everything else is better. I've been happy with the choice.
You might try a pair of Martin Logan ESLs and a matching Martin Logan Subwoofer...  It is just a thought...  I am sure I will catch a lot of flak for the idea...  Matched with the right system, room and placed properly, they can sure sing...
Tend to agree with Sunmoon upthread who says ribbons or AMTs might be in your future.  Modestly sized towers with ribbon tweets convinced me that I don't need Maggies to get most of what Maggies deliver, along with a couple of good things they're missing (dispersion in particular). 

That said, I now have three pairs of Harbeths and I'm finding them all impossibly seductive.  At some point I'll have to let a pair or two go, but I will have a devil of a time deciding which.  So I agree with Direwolf too.