Need some Tube and Class A SS Suggestions

I recently purchased a pair of Spendor D7s and am just loving these speakers. I have them paired with a musical fidelity KW 500 integrated. The combo is super fast, tight, and dynamic. However, the Spendors can be a bit too revealing in the high frequencies given a harsh or bright recording. This has me headed down the rabbit hole of tube amplification and possibly Class A SS. If the lowest bass is not as tightly defined I'm ok with. It actually may be too tight and defined at the moment. Added warmth in the upper bass would be fine as well. And if I'm going to upgrade then maybe it's time for separates too!

Here are the power amps I'm considering:
  • Primaluna EVO 400
  • Pass Labs XA25
  • Line Magnetic 805IA
  • Schiit Aegir Monoblocks - the price is just too good.
And on to the preamps:
  • Rogue Audio RP-5 and RP-7
  • PS Audio BHK Preamp
Ideally I would find at least one of the two Pre/Power used. I can probably get about $2200 for the musical fidelity so budget would be about $6k or so assuming I can somehow get both items used.

I'm curious to hear if any thoughts on what I've picked out already and if there are other units worth looking.

Thanks!
shahram
High frequency distortion is ubiquitous and has many sources. If it was easy to fix everybody could do it. Some things in audio are mysterious and irritating.   
The only time I get infrequent high frequency distortion/edge/glare revealed by my D7's is with a digital stream in my system.  It never appears with vinyl. I use an Auralic Vega G1 and I suspect I'd need to move higher up in the market to get something digitally with a more organic presentation.  The thing is that I have zero interest in putting money into a digital front end.  Sure, it sounds pretty dang good but I use it mainly to explore new music and find new ideas for purchase on vinyl...or as background music while I'm working around the house.

I would be curious among this group whether they notice the strident tone only with digital as well.     
@millercarbon
Maybe I am using the term revealing incorrectly. Maybe it's sibiliance in the high frequencies? I don't know, whatever it is it is uncomfortable to my ears at medium or high volume on certain tracks. A good example is the lead guitar on Wilco's Hate it Here. I don't ever remember this song as being bright. But don't get me wrong, this speaker is amazing in literally every other way.

Okay. So is it uncomfortable because its too loud? Or because it is harsh or grating? twoleftears is right about the massed strings. Violins produce a sound comprised of lots of little bursts produced as the bow is drawn across the strings. There's several strings on the violin and a whole bunch more on the bow and so then when you get a whole section of them playing together a lot of components can't keep the details straight and they all congeal together and that can be painful. When if they are kept straight its impressively moving. One might even say exhilarating. 

Doesn't have to be massed strings. Could be soaring electric guitar, cymbals, anything loud and complex. The key is being able to keep all the many strands playing together separate.  

Then when you get a better handle on what it is, are you even sure its the speakers? Often times people blame (or credit) the speakers just because it seems so obvious, when it turns out to be the speakers are just putting out the signal that came in.
Well I upgraded from some older Monitor Audio Silver S10s, which are warmer and more forgiving to poorer recordings. I played them back to back on the same recordings and the MA is just not as bright in the treble. Midrange is more recessed and pushed back. Bass is warmer but not quite as impactful. I still have both speakers here so I can switch back and forth.

I'm going to give the Spendors more time to break in and see how it goes.
The only time I get infrequent high frequency distortion/edge/glare revealed by my D7's is with a digital stream in my system. It never appears with vinyl. I use an Auralic Vega G1 and I suspect I'd need to move higher up in the market to get something digitally with a more organic presentation. The thing is that I have zero interest in putting money into a digital front end. Sure, it sounds pretty dang good but I use it mainly to explore new music and find new ideas for purchase on vinyl...or as background music while I'm working around the house.

I would be curious among this group whether they notice the strident tone only with digital as well.

I've got a PS Audio Directstream with the Bridge II streamer. I am not hearing digital as being the problem. The same recordings on Vinyl have the same results for me.