Herron VTSP-2a vs EAR 324

Has anyone heard both of these phono preamps? I'd love to hear impressions. I've had the Herron so I know what it sounds like so I'm using it as a point of reference, but I'm thinking of a non tube phone preamp. Cartridge is a Decca London Super Gold so I'm using MM only.
dhcod
I've experimented with the settings and I have to say I'm not hearing much of a difference with any of them. I have tried both inputs and the MM only input sounds better for sure, yet all the impedance and capacitance values sound basically the same.
Post removed 
I demoed an Accession for a couple weeks. It was really enjoyable sounding. Not at the level of the 324 but pretty incredible for 1/4 of the price.
dhcod, I don't know anything about the mm section but when using the mc section I didn't hear much of a difference between settings until I realized there is a small pushbutton on the back of the ear that engages and disengages the transformers. After the button was pushed, there was a big difference in the settings. That same button may have something to do with the mm button or there may be a different pushbutton. They are small and easy to miss
Thanks for the info. I've tried all the options. I don't think it's uncommon to not hear a difference. Some cartridges are affected more than others.