Herron VTSP-2a vs EAR 324

Has anyone heard both of these phono preamps? I'd love to hear impressions. I've had the Herron so I know what it sounds like so I'm using it as a point of reference, but I'm thinking of a non tube phone preamp. Cartridge is a Decca London Super Gold so I'm using MM only.
dhcod
Thanks cdavids449! I have heard the Aethetix and that's a great comparison for me. I bought the 324 listed here. Hopefully it'll be what I'm looking for. It'll certainly be a very interesting and fun experiment.
So the 324 is quite good. Not sure it’s as tactile or has as good of soundstage as a top tube phono pre but no noise is a pretty good trade off.... so far. One thing for sure is the 324 benefits from being left on. I wasn't sure at first but I think after a week it really started to sound good, different. I’ll swap back in a tube phono this weekend and decide which one stays.
I've experimented with the settings and I have to say I'm not hearing much of a difference with any of them. I have tried both inputs and the MM only input sounds better for sure, yet all the impedance and capacitance values sound basically the same.