Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Yep - the electrical aspects of the stock twisted pairs is burned into the design. If wire configuration is changed, then xo changes will be required to compensate.
Just received a pair of powerplane 1.0s that I bought on eBay that I’m planning on using for my rears so I disconnected my cs7s (as I don’t have a 3 channel amp yet for my center and rears) and tried them out on the floor  I’m was amazed as how good they sound!! I Listened to them for about 10 mins they really filled the room disconnected them and hooked up my 7s I could really tell that my Bryston 4nrb does not have enough oomph for the 7s! Oh how I wish audio consultants was still around! Do any of the Chicago area guys know if Scott or any of the other salesmen wound up at different hifi shops in the area? David 
@fitter468,
Concerning Audio Consultants.  Scott Solloway was already semi retired when Simon closed up shop.  John Fehr is now working at Quintessence Audio in Morton Grove. 

@jazzman7  thanks for the reply I will have to make a trip there when things settle down
Thiel Audio used to diplomatically recommend a few cable manufacturers. Amongst them were the OCOS. I’m curious what Thiel users experience with them might be? I believe @pops has tried them. In the past, he like myself have found the Goertz Alpha-Core and Straightwire Maestros to be amongst the best tried.  I would be especially interested in comparisons of those three, as  well as others to those.