Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
As for bi-wiring, I know there are different opinions on the topic.  For me here the order in term of improvement:

1. Single run but larger gauge wire
2. Smaller gauge wire but bi-wire
3. By amp

For me, going from 1 to 3, the most difference was in the soundstage focus, in which the images are easier to see.

There are those who think the improvement of bi-wire comes mainly from the overall larger combined gauge, but personally I see the advantage comes from the bi-wiring itself.
@vair68robert, I agree , except that one approach might be more right or wrong depending on the target.
Yep - the electrical aspects of the stock twisted pairs is burned into the design. If wire configuration is changed, then xo changes will be required to compensate.
Just received a pair of powerplane 1.0s that I bought on eBay that I’m planning on using for my rears so I disconnected my cs7s (as I don’t have a 3 channel amp yet for my center and rears) and tried them out on the floor  I’m was amazed as how good they sound!! I Listened to them for about 10 mins they really filled the room disconnected them and hooked up my 7s I could really tell that my Bryston 4nrb does not have enough oomph for the 7s! Oh how I wish audio consultants was still around! Do any of the Chicago area guys know if Scott or any of the other salesmen wound up at different hifi shops in the area? David 
@fitter468,
Concerning Audio Consultants.  Scott Solloway was already semi retired when Simon closed up shop.  John Fehr is now working at Quintessence Audio in Morton Grove.