High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
aseaman007
Your hearing is not playing tricks on you. The sound just gets better across the board. With the back of the sound stage being clear tight and focused. The background vocals are much more noticeable.
@aseaman007,
68pete is right. With a clearer, cleaner perspective, you're hearing more of what was recorded. So it is more accurate, and that is what contributes to the realism.

All the best,
Nonoise
Awesome, I'm liking what I'm hearing so smooth, even with old recording not remastered. Played some old Tommy james n Shondels, The Grassroots, The Guess Who (These Eyes) .Not as crisp as the new remastered stuff but awesome compared to my system back in HS listening to the same music. Funny how I've changed over time with my music tastes. Listened to Bob Dylan.. Keep Rocking folks
Deffinitely have the 3D working now, smooth sounding voice, instruments. Sweet ear candy. Lol. 
Now I'm wondering what a second one would sound like, I find it very hard to think it could get any better then what I have playing. 
Enjoy
I've been running mine for almost a week. It started out all over the map, as people have said. Last nights session was fantastic. More detail, clarity and emotion out of it. I was sitting there thinking, Wow, I am very happy with this! I don't want to speak too early, but, this is one of best improvements to my system. I was really trying to analyse the sound and down play it, but I am VERY impressed with this. More ramblings to come...