Aesthetix Pallene

Has anyone heard or seen the new preamp from Aesthetix its called the Pallene any information would be greatly appreciated
128x128tomstruck

drew_k

Thank You for the in-depth review on Aesthetix Pallene.

I have only spent time with the Atlas and Calypso separates on Treo speakers back in 2015.

Happy Listening!

Thanks for the review drew_k I would have respond sooner but I been under the weather for the pass week on to more important things the Aesthetix Pallene congratulations on both the Vandersteen 5s are a great Speaker I have Quatros once you get John out to dial them in you are going to be amazed on to the Pallene I know few people running Aesthetix ,Quicksilver V4s and Vandersteen I haven't heard it with the Pallene yet can wait until my Pallene comes in enjoy the music and stay healthy 
My Aesthetix Pallene has arrived after week and a half at FEDEX John and I got our hands on it unfortunately delayed by the covid19
Now about the Pallene what a preamp and match with the Atlas amp I won't be missing the sound stage of my all tube Rogue Cronus  The sound stage on this combo is amazing detailed like I have never heard before  Listening to Rodger Waters Amused to Death the first track his guitar notes seem to go on for ever and to think as the Pallene breaks in it's just going to get better and better  If you are in the market for a new preamp take a look at the Pallene   Jim White is a genius and  Thank you Jim for your personal touch I will enjoy the music and John from Audio Connection Thanks for all your help building the best systems I have ever owned  
I will be posting new photos in virtual systems 
Thanks everyone for your comments,insight and reviews 
Update for @jafant  I have been helping a local guy w TREO CT get system dialed into room with MIMAS he has the Aesthetix card based DAC option and is streaming from Apple TV box to DAC via Toslink cable - speaker wires are AQ Rocket 33 in a bi-wire configuration- sound is punchy and super smooth - no hint of glare in a fairly large reverberant room. I can highly highly recommend this integrated amp w Vandersteen 
tomic601

Thank You for the update on the Mimas integrated amp.
Monday,  I took delivery on an AYRE AX-5 integrated amp.
The presentation and sound is superb especially matched w/  my DX-5 universal spinner.  I have only heard this combo w/ AQ cabling.
Anxious to try a different brand as a starting point. Strongly considering Transparent Cable, as I am a previous owner of the MM2 Musiclink Super models.

Happy Listening!