Should I be able to hear a 4Hz difference in my speakers?

I have just upgraded from a Totem Hawk speaker to a Forest Signature speaker. The Hawk's specs are 32Hz - 21kHz. They have a 5.5 " long throw driver.
The Forests specs are 28Hz - 22kHz with a 6.5" woofer. The Forests are physically bigger too. 
I can hear the treble more clearly and more detail with the Forests but no more bass than with the Hawks. Should I be able to hear more bass with the Forests or is the difference in specs inaudible?
128x128traceyc
@tablejockey , as soon as confirmation is received that a person shouldn’t be able tell the difference in 4hz, then and only then will the music resume
b_limo if that's the case, the poor OP will spend the rest of confinement with disappointment.

Meanwhile, I will go back to listening to my speakers that join the rest of the pack-a box in a real world setup that probably doesn't see anything below 40Hz or so?

At least that's what the wisdom has been telling me for years.

I let the subs to do the dirty work.
The mani’s are a better speaker than either the Forest or hawk but they are the hardest to drive because of the isobaric woofer setup. I met Vince many times At different shows and he thought the same about the mani’s. Used you can get a pair of mani’s for around $2000, then you need good stands which I used the 4 pillar target stands and filled each pillar with sand. I had multiple pairs of mani’s in different rooms. Don’t skimp on power for any of the totem’s except for the arros. If you like totem and can spend a little bit more, go for the wind, easier to drive then the mani’s and has more fuller sound than the other totems. I sold all of my totems and went with Usher speakers. Big jump in SQ. Totem Are nice speakers 
Here is my 2c if you want to hear it:
- Totem response is +-3 db, while Forest have a -+2 db--> advantage Forest, as at the edge of the spectrum, Forest should sound "louder"...- Totem sensitivity is 88 db while Forest is 87 db --> advantage Totem: again, at the same volume Totem should sound "louder"- and then is the room, the way you have them positioned in the room, the component speakers used and so on ...It is hard to compare stuff w/o making sure you have them at the same sound level, same music track, same place, same situation ...etc.I would say - and this is what i do - always go for what / how you hear and like it. Nothing is perfect, so the beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. ;)