Should I be able to hear a 4Hz difference in my speakers?

I have just upgraded from a Totem Hawk speaker to a Forest Signature speaker. The Hawk's specs are 32Hz - 21kHz. They have a 5.5 " long throw driver.
The Forests specs are 28Hz - 22kHz with a 6.5" woofer. The Forests are physically bigger too. 
I can hear the treble more clearly and more detail with the Forests but no more bass than with the Hawks. Should I be able to hear more bass with the Forests or is the difference in specs inaudible?
128x128traceyc
The truth is, few can, no matter the claim. John Atkinson's measurements routinely reveal that fact.
devialet phantom can do below 20hz and kii audio can rattle your windows. 
@tablejockey , as soon as confirmation is received that a person shouldn’t be able tell the difference in 4hz, then and only then will the music resume
b_limo if that's the case, the poor OP will spend the rest of confinement with disappointment.

Meanwhile, I will go back to listening to my speakers that join the rest of the pack-a box in a real world setup that probably doesn't see anything below 40Hz or so?

At least that's what the wisdom has been telling me for years.

I let the subs to do the dirty work.
The mani’s are a better speaker than either the Forest or hawk but they are the hardest to drive because of the isobaric woofer setup. I met Vince many times At different shows and he thought the same about the mani’s. Used you can get a pair of mani’s for around $2000, then you need good stands which I used the 4 pillar target stands and filled each pillar with sand. I had multiple pairs of mani’s in different rooms. Don’t skimp on power for any of the totem’s except for the arros. If you like totem and can spend a little bit more, go for the wind, easier to drive then the mani’s and has more fuller sound than the other totems. I sold all of my totems and went with Usher speakers. Big jump in SQ. Totem Are nice speakers