Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Unless some pot of gold falls out of the sky, I won't own these.  I personally found the 30K Sonus Faber/MAC more enjoyable than Wilson Sasha DAW/Audio Research.  Also like the Paradigm sound.  So many brands out there but Magico seems to have plenty of fans. And now for something completely different(Monty Python) the Tannoy sound was good.
Avantgarde Duo Horns get my vote
https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/

Haven’t heard anything that can touch them

But like other posters have said - I need a lottery win :-)
@ smodtactica
Relaxed can be just as fatiguing as aggressive and bright. I just don’t like the sound of ceramic drivers; to my ears they have an unpleasant coloration; once you spot it, it never goes away. As I said in my posts, I have the A3, currently with the Pass INT-250.
Magico! Magico!  Where art thou Magico.

We don't even have a Magico dealer in Denver that I am aware of.
So many good speakers in the stratospheric price ranges. I’ve been to Axpona over many years and these are my top 6 that always impress...

Raido 5.1
Lumen White Lumyere
Magico M3/M6
Wilson Audio Alexx
Focal Utopia Grand
Acoustic Zen Crescendo