Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Love my Energy RC-70’s
  dislike treble heavy speakers.

these Energy’s are my grail!

I love. Them!
I agree with most of you who said they are exceptional speakers. I still remember hearing the m2 and it was just incredible. The only speaker that I can say was definitely better was the tidal contriva g2. But that carbon fiber and aluminum build quality is just so nice.
The Tidal are beautiful loudspeakers, but for me, just like all other speakers with ceramic drivers, are ultimately fatiguing. I spend hours in front of a system mastering recordings, and what may sound impressive at a demo can become extremely unpleasant in the long run.
The Magico don’t jump at you, they are balanced and neutral, and they will take the form of whatever it is you put through them (look at all the different opinions, many are at a complete contradiction with each other). Some will find it boring. Many audiophiles are looking for extra excitement when listening to music. I just want to hear the music as it was capture, it is interesting enough.
@mheinze which Tidal models did you hear and which what electronics?
Also which magicos and what electronics?