Totem vs Dynaudio

Opinions please. Which speakers would be a better match for the Marantz PM11S2 integrated amp the Dynaudio Focus 140 or the Totem Forest? In either case, the speakers will be used with a Rel 305 sub in a two channel system. Room size is about 12 feet by 16 feet. Thanks for all responses.
wepratt

You can drive either ones, go to a dealer and listen to both an see which ones you like, and bring your amplifier to check.
Hi Audiofreakgeek,

Thanks for your suggestion to audition the speakers. However, I have no local Totem/Dynaudio dealers and the nearest one/s are farther away than I want to travel. Rgs.
I think it will come down more to personal preference than one being a better match to the amp than the other.

Otherwise, check the sensitivity ratings maybe and see if one is more sensitive and more likely to go louder easier if that is a concern at all.
Some but not all Totems use Dynaudio drivers (just wish I remembered which ones). That being said Dynaudio will not sell a current production driver to a manufacturer. They will sell older drivers but more importantly they still have stock for the drivers they ever produced. I was even told by a Dynaudio Rep if they ever run out of a driver they have all the materials to make more and have in the past.

Mapman has another great point. As a Dyn owner I will say they sound fantastic when you have an amp that puts out good clean current. Watts don't mean much to the Dyns. I'm currently running an Octave V70SE with EL34 tubes which in theory brings me down to 49w. That crushed my old integrated that was rated at 180w @ 4ohms. I'm as happy with the sound as when I had my KT88's in @ 70w.

Disclaimer - I am a Dynaudio C1 owner and I can not say enough good about the entire Dynaudio product line and their service.