RIP Art Dudley

128x128noromance
Loved his magazine in the 90's as well as his reviews. He brought a lot to the table and will be missed. 
Art was a great influence on me. He turned me from a tight-assed sand-head to a lover of tubes, and back again to turntables (along with Mikey F). I'm enjoying the sound of my system much more now due to him doing a wash and rinse of my opinions regarding tube equipment and analog.

His passing has caused me a sadness I didn't know I'd have, I guess I could say I have had some love for the writer and person that was Art Dudley. I will miss him a great deal.

Rest-in-peace, Art
Sad for so many reasons. Young man and given the current health crisis, a proper funeral is not possible. 
Had the pleasure to meet him briefly in Manhattan ages ago 

RIP 
Didn't always agree with him on a myriad of subjects but he could really write. Loved reading him. RIP Art.
I’ve liked Art Dudley since the days of his own magazine back during the 1990s. He was my favorite Stereophile reviewer. He just seem to genuinely love listening to music and gravitated toward audio components that he felt were natural sounding and emotionally involving. R.I.P. Art Dudley you’ll be missed by many appreciative readers of your excellent work.
Charles