Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
MAGICO A3s are a wonderful sounding speaker of superior built quality.They are MAGICOs most popular speaker by far selling over 800 pairs worldwide.This being said you must have the best quality preamp,amp and cables(I love Purist copper) to make them sound the best.They are other great sounding speakers out there its all a matter of personal preference.
@ mtdining
You should refrain from using the word "science" in your posts, it's not your strongest suit, for sure, no need to display it time and again.
i’ve never heard a magico speaker but from what i can gather one has to purchase ‘warm’ gear to enjoy them? is this true?
i personally enjoy wilson’s very much and simply want a neutral front end for them. of course who can define neutral? 
i’ve never heard a magico speaker but from what i can gather one has to purchase ‘warm’ gear to enjoy them? is this true?

@4425

The only true answer to this is how you like your balance.

They are not harsh or biting like B&W and their ilk. They also don't share the Dali treble lift.

You might like this balance, especially at lower volumes.
my guess is that they are really good. they certainly seem well built as are wilson speakers.