Audio discounts during Coronavirus

Wondering if there are any great sales going on as a result of the coronavirus. If so can anyone elaborate as to who is offering any discounts? 

Thanks.
revrob
Ya know, a friend of mine brought up a wonderful idea regarding this question. If you’re buying a piece of gear, especially from a single independent seller, that is selling a beloved piece of gear just to get by and survive during these difficult times, to give them the option of buying back the piece in the next year for the same price you bought it for. That way your “new” piece of gear is basted in bad juju. By then, you will likely be looking to upgrade anyway, and the original seller is probably unlikely to ask for it back. At least that way, your conscience and moral compass will still be alright and still intact.

Just a thought. Take it how you will.

" As for using google, really. "
Guess this was really helpful

"I have picked up some pieces that I’d been eying for awhile in last month. Prefer not to mention the dealers "

Bunch of drama queens. Yes, there's lots of bargains. Just bought a chord qutest at a nice price. It's a buyers market and if you have the scratch, itch it.