Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Well, in my opinion, the A3 and the S3 mk2 with the proper room and proper system, are very revealing speakers, with very nice sound stages. IMO, the S3 mk2 are better than the A3. But for the money, it may not be worth the difference in money. But that is dependent on whose wallet we are talking about and other factors. After careful listening and comparisons to other speakers I went for the A3s. Without the side by side comparison to the S3 mk2, the A3s are very satisfying. Plus there are logistics in my listening room which would make it very hard to integrate the bigger and heavier S3mk2s. But it’s not just the speakers. It’s about the room and the rest of your system. I’m not saying that you can buy lousy speakers and bring them to a whole large other level like putting lipstick on a pig, so to speak. But with the proper cabling, power management and other components, you will put what ever speakers you get, in a position to perform up to their potential. 
I have listened to numerous Magico speakers, and I would take the PMC fact .12 or IB2 Se speakers or the Acoustic Zen Crescendo speakers, and as soon as the shelter in place order is lifted in my state i will be picking up a pair of the Adagio speakers.
I have listened to numerous Magicos  from the year the company reached these shores to the current line from A to Q.  I admire the build quality which is extraordinary.  But I have not heard one model that sounded like I was in the presence of live music. I frankly don't understand the fuss. 
OTOH, I own Wilsons and many Magico fans (as well as others) say the same thing about Wilsons.
When we purchase high end speakers, we make a highly personal decision to buy into the aural sensibility of the person or team that develops the brand. Wolf? Wilson? Vandersteen? Dudleston? Walker? Sanders? Winey? Jones? None are "wrong".
 To quote Bo, it boils down to "Who do you love?"