Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
I have listened to numerous Magico speakers, and I would take the PMC fact .12 or IB2 Se speakers or the Acoustic Zen Crescendo speakers, and as soon as the shelter in place order is lifted in my state i will be picking up a pair of the Adagio speakers.
I have listened to numerous Magicos  from the year the company reached these shores to the current line from A to Q.  I admire the build quality which is extraordinary.  But I have not heard one model that sounded like I was in the presence of live music. I frankly don't understand the fuss. 
OTOH, I own Wilsons and many Magico fans (as well as others) say the same thing about Wilsons.
When we purchase high end speakers, we make a highly personal decision to buy into the aural sensibility of the person or team that develops the brand. Wolf? Wilson? Vandersteen? Dudleston? Walker? Sanders? Winey? Jones? None are "wrong".
 To quote Bo, it boils down to "Who do you love?"
@alucard19 I really want to hear some Acoustic zen speakers but worried about lack of support. Robert is really hard to communicate with or get a hold of.