Great country recording

Hi all, I am looking for some great country recording albums by various artists. Really like the sound of steel guitar, acoustic guitar, fiddle, and of course vocals. Any recommendations? Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
Lots of fantastic music here. Just don't miss the great great Guy Clarke. I'm sure you'll find some dobro from Darrell Scott in his songs. Try finding Keepers (live recording).
Blue Country Heart, by Jorma Kaukonen. Some great contemporary acoustic players. Check it out. 
 Willie Nelson  Milk Cow Blues
Steve Earle  Train a Coming
 EmmyLou Harris  At the Ryman
I am an Emmylou Harris fan first and foremost. I have run into some gems from other artists though. Years ago I bought a Willie Nelson cd "Across The Boarderline". It was  produced by Don Was, Paul Simon, and Roy Halee. It includes songs written by Paul Simon (Graceland), Ry Cooder (Across The Boarderline), John Hiatt ( "Most Unoriginal Sin" ), Peter Gabriel (Don't Give Up), Bob Dylan, ("What Was It You Wanted")  Lyle Lovett "Farther Down the Line" ), and Willie. Decent recording and I think an overlooked cover album. Willie is a unique treasure.