Tidal Error Message

I'm all digital and almost exclusively streaming Tidal HiFi service.  Recently I'm getting an error message that says "Playback has paused because you are playing on the Web".  At times I'm using other devices but other times there is no concurrent activity hitting my Wifi network.  This is an extremely frustrating situation as my music stops just when I'm beginning to enjoy.  I wrote in to Tidal and only received a standard message about a high volume of support requests.  I take that message to mean good luck you are on your own.  I have a pretty good speed over my network and the computer connected to my Amp is using a wired connection which is reliable so I don't believe the problem is with my hardware or my network.  Can anyone offer any help or advice?   
128x128ppack
I've been burning in a few items associated with my N10 streamer so I'm streaming 24/7. When I use my Tidal account on my work computer in another room, it usually stops playing before the first song finishes. Pretty upsetting. Seems I should be able to use Tidal on more than one device at a time, but I am not able to. I feel your frustration.
No, you cannot use it on two devices simultaneously
Shut Tidal down on the first device before using the second device.

I can use two Macs and my phone.

I’m not going to go into much detail but I can stream multiple tidal songs to different locations in the house concurrently, and I don’t have a family plan. So it is possible.
I stream Tidal to three zones simultaneously using my iPhone, iPad, a couple of laptops, and my desktop computer with no issues.  Zone 1 is Airplay, zone 2 is RAAT, and zone 3 is Chromecast Audio.  Like p05129, I do not have a family plan.  I'm using the same streamer.

If I could only sync the three like I once did when I used Logitech Media Server :-).