High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Put my money where my mouth is and purchased second unit today.. Will put this one on the 'digital' outlet.
I've joined the MC  club today also.It's only been plugged in for a couple of hours but already having a positive effect.Mostly by a more realistic ambiance  as others have stated.A bit of a glaze on the upper bass which everyone claims will clear up.A nice natural sound overall.Some things are leaping out of the mix in a very cool way- an aggressive pluck of a guitar string or a drum stick.Very nice!
Just bought the MC.05 Helix signature, plugged in about 4hrs now. What should I focus on hearing to see if working ? Thxs
aseaman007
The Helix signature will take a while longer than the base MC 05 to break in. The base will not sound right for a while. But once broken in a cross the board will be better. The detail will be much better, with more space between the notes. Back round  will be more noticeable and clear.
Good luck  But you will need to be patient for a while (best to leave them in place and not move them around while breaking in)