VIVID AUDIO SPEAKERS

Has anyone heard these speakers? Are there any owners who would like to comment.How do they compare to other high end speakers (Revel, B&W, Wilson, YG etc.)? What do you like about Vivid. Any poblems or complaints? What amps, pre-amps, cables, front end are you using with Vivid?
matjet
I have the V1.5 and agree better than my Wilson Audio Puppy 5.1, my Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors as well as (now sold) B&W 802N.  As many say lacks bottom end on some material but added 2 x B&W PV1 subwoofers which complement them due to 'speed'.

Next is my Vivid Audio B1 coming.

Driving the V1.5 with NuPrime IDA-16 and Nordost Heimdall speaker cables.
PV1 sub was my first thought. I also was thinking that 2 of them would work best. I have one that I have been using for over a decade now in various systems. The PV1 is fast and clean so it does not change the sound signature of the speakers it is mated with.
I would love to get into vivid giya g1 but I just can't get over the willy Wonka looks. A real shame.
I love Vivid and am a huge fan of Lawrence Dickie.  Brilliant and it was a few interviews with him that gave me the confidence to launch my speaker line using composite cabinets.  

The integration of driver and the fiberglass cabinets that they use are extraordinary.  It is always a matter of taste and they tend to not offer deep bass so need to be augmented with subwoofers, but the frequency response they do offer is absolutely brilliant and truly one of the elite speaker companies in the world.  

When looking at Vivid (fiberglass cabinets), there are a small number of products that actually compete with them.  Wilson Benesch Geometry (carbon fiber), Kef Blades and above (fiberglass), Wilson (cast phenolic resin), Marten (cf or fiberglass in certain products), Rockport (unspecified composite), YG and Magic (aluminum), Verdant (My Company - fiberglass and cf in certain products), Kaiser (rubber composite).  There are a couple others but not many others that are produce cabinets that are not mdf/wood.  

These non-traditional cabinets offer superior damping and are really special but are pricey.