TOTL Headphone Amps

Looking for some feedback on what TOTL headphone amps people are using.  I used a Auralic Taurus MkII for a couple years, and I'm currently using a Rogue Audio RH-5.  I'm considering moving on to a Moon 430HA.  Has anyone tried the 430HA and RH-5?  Are there other headphone amps in this price range that I should be considering?
cbl117
@oddiofyl , Yesterday I acquired a Hegel Rost integrated amp. It has a headphone output. My Arya sounds wonderful on it with tremendously impactful, deep and tight bass, especially with electronic drum and bass and jungle. I’m amazed. I still need more time to test it on classical which comprises of most of my listening.

The Neve was on my radar but my gut tells me the build quality and sonics of the Quicksilver would suit my tastes better. I’m just hoping it will give the 41ohm Arya the drive and control it needs.  I know u mentioned something about the Quick silver driving your 32 ohm Grados nicely.

Still going well, I assume?

Yes , it drives my 25 Ohm Klipsch no problem.....    drives the Grados fine also.    This amp has balls !!!     The Neve is a fine amp but it is not in the same league.    The RNHP 's roots are in the studio, so it is clean, adds nothing...  it's great and it's unlikely I would sell it,  more likely I will leave it at my girlfriends house.

The QS is far more musical.... music just flows with layers of detail and natural timbre and decay ...  
Not a TOTL amp, but I saw the DARKVOICE 336SE OTL HEADPHONE AMP on MassDrop and looks very interesting. Never seen an OTL headphone amp before and I’m intrigued, especially at $200. Any thoughts?

Three noteworthy amps, from my experience:

Benchmark HPA4 - maximum transparency and detail, clinical in its precision 

Ampsandsound Bigger Ben - incredible musicality, a touch of warmth, lots of power

JDS Labs EL II - All-around solid performer at a budget price of $250

The Darkvoice 336SE OTL amp would be an interesting choice, haven't heard it but I imagine it'll have a distinct sound: alas, I've heard about quality control issues.