Reasonable moving coil cartridge

I am looking to purchase a Music Hall 1.5 TT. The selling point being a removable headshell. 

That being said, i am looking for a reasonably priced moving coil cartridge to use on the MH. My preamp is the Bryston 1B- MC. I am not looking to refinance my house. Something in the neighborhood of $200-300 USD. I dont need to worry about a moving coil amplifier as the MC comes with one built in.

thanks
128x128jcipale
For $200-300 MC????
Save your money and time until you will have around $1000
For now get Goldring 1042 and I think you will be happy

My MC "Rabbit Hole" is getting a few broken DL-103 carts and modifying them. I have a DL-103S with a fine elliptical and a wood bodied DL-103 with a hypereliptical sitting here to play with.

Could you summarize the cost of the broken cartridge, new tip, new cantilever, and service fee ? 

In my opinion this is how most of the people invest more and more into Denon 103 step by step, upgrading this cartridge with modern cantilever, advanced stylus tip, new body. This is all fine, but the total cost is equal to a better (different) cartridge with better stylus tip and cantilever (and even better cartridge body). 

I always ask why you have to bother with DL-103 and all the time consuming upgrades if you can simply buy a better cartridge for equal price ?  
Ok, I picked up the DL-103S with a worn stylus for 100 bucks, the DL-103 with broken cantilever for 80 bucks, seller gave me a wood body that he never used with it as well. So 180 bucks for two rebuildable carts. Got a new fine elliptical replaced on the stock cantilever for the DL-103S and the DL-103 was potted into the wood body, new cantilever with a hyperelliptical stylus installed, all for 390 bucks. So for 570 bucks total I have 2 rebuilt Denon MC carts or 285 bucks each.
Where can I get better carts for 285 bucks?
Heck, I can't buy a new DL-103 for that price and these are upgraded. Turn around time was two weeks.
Maybe they are not the last word in MC carts, I don't pretend them to be, but they sure are a bargain in my book.

BillWojo
For about $350 you can get an Audio Technica OC9 II cartridge, and its a mighty fine sounding LOMC for that kind of money. Boron cantilever and microridge stylus, its hard to believe you can get one for this kind of money. Heck retippers would charge you more to retip it than what you can buy it for. One of the better values in analog.