Thiel CS 3.6 amplifier selection Monarchy SM 70?

Hello, I have seen a number of threads here dealing with the Thiel CS 3.6 speakers and how they require specific, high powered solid state amplification to sound decent. I know this and am now shopping for a single power amp or set of two mono SS power amps in the 1000-2000$ price level.

Currently I am intrigued with the idea of getting a "Made in USA" amp from a reputable company. I am about to call Odyssey about their Stratos stereo amp with the upgrades. I like that it has a 20 year warranty and that the company is located in Indianapolis - close enough to my Dayton Ohio home that I could drive over there if I needed to.

But then I started looking at the Monarchy SM 70 Pro (new edition) on the Monarchy Audio website. I like the look
masi61
Sorry, my web browser only allows so much text.
Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has tried the Monarchy SM 70 Pro solid state amps. I would particularly like to know how the system synergy would be for these paired with the Thiel CS 3.6 loudspeakers. I think the mono amps are rated for 140 watts/channel below 10 kHz (into 4 ohms load). This is a little on the low side of the power requirements for the big Thiels. I don't want to soften the sound too much. Hopefully I can attain a match that makes all types of music sound punchy enough. For example, I suspect that acoustic music would sound great, but what about grungy rock?
Thanks for any help.
How big is your room?

I have owned the Thiel CS 3.6 speakers since they were released, and the idea that they need a SS high-powered amp, I have found to be a croc-of-crap. It's a shortcoming of the amp.

The problem with these Thiels is that they hum along between 2.5 to 4.0 ohms. There's the power problem.

I have a tube amp that was custom built with a 3-ohm tap, and the Thiels play as loud as I want. My amp puts out 28 watts/ch triode. I have a small to medium size room.
Thanks, the plot thickens...
If nothing else, this process has been very educational.
I respectfully disagree with Kenny. Sure you'll get sounds from the Thiels with such an amp, but you won't get all the Thiels are capable of unless you get a more appropriate amp for the speakers.