Townshend Audio Podiums - current owners opinion on the merits of this product

Hello to everyone who is being held hostage by this Covid 19 demon......I hope everybody is well and staying safe and being smart. I have been reading about this product and would like to hear from current owners or members who looked at them and didn't buy or have sold them. I would like to hear from you as I would be purchasing them for my Wilson Benesh Square 5's and they would be going over a suspended hard wood floor. Thank you in advance.   
garebear
@garebear  I have a pair of Townshend's Seismic Isolation Podiums.

I'm not sure how to interpret your sentence / request:

I ... would like to hear from current owners or members who looked at them and didn't buy or have sold them.

Can you clarify? 
garebear,

I own their seismic bars that use the pods under my subs on my suspended wood floor. These completely eliminated the feedback oscillation that I was getting up through my rack to my cartridge. I’m considering the individual pods under my monoblocks as feet.

Saved the day for my specific issue.
Kenny
Thank you guys and david_ten I was just looking for thoughts from members who currently have the Townshend Podiums or  looked and bought something ; or just sold them. Just an idea on the merits of these stands / podiums.      
I bought the Podiums for my speakers, but, alas, the outriggers made them unusable (-think limited space).
So, with the blessing of Townshend, I put them under my preamp. There was a definite improvement in clarity-noticeable immediately.
I have a set of sound bars, but am waiting for my new subs to arrive. I hope that they will offer the same decoupling as the Podiums.
PM me if you want more.
Bob