HFT High Frequency Transducer

Is any body experiment with these tweek, that treat the listening room ?  5 of these would supposed to give an improvement.  Do we have to continue to 15 or 20 ?  Because they are not cheap !
audiosens
btw oops my bad, I got the special above wrong. Its buy 2 get 1 free.

The most cost effective then would probably be something like buy one HFT pack of 10, and one Speaker Kit, and get one HFT Wide Angle Kit free.
The speaker kits are one kit or 6 per speaker, but I know from experimenting you can get really good results with half that, or 3 per speaker. Actually these things are so effective even just one or two is amazing and really makes the speakers disappear. Guess I will find out next week what a full kit treatment will do!
I just wanted to post on this old thread the wonderful results I've obtained placing one HFT in the center of each of the four 7.5ft tall x3.5 ft wide glass windows that align side-by-side and make up much of the left wall of my listening room. Completely eliminated the glare.  I use them in conjunction with standard placement of 10 other HFTs in the room and HFT 2.0's on my speakers.  I also have traditional GIK and ASC absorption and diffusion in the room, however the glare remained until I added the HFT's to the windows.  Tamed the glass resonance perfectly while enhancing the overall imaging and soundstage IMO.
Ok, I'm one of the biggest skeptics when it comes to a lot of tweaks.  When I was at RMAF last year and visited the Synergistic Research room, they did a real time demonstration of the effect of the HFTs.  The room was treated with them and when they removed just a few of them and played the same track the sound stage collapsed and the definition of the instruments was more diffused.  Yes they are expensive for a handful of "audio buttons" but they made a noticeable positive improvement in my system.  The best advise I can give you is try them out for yourself if you can get a guaranteed return policy.  I would recommend 10 to 15 or they have specials from time to time.     
I’ve been treating glass windows and glass doors since Gandhi was a Boy Scout. First Brilliant Pebbles, then Flying Saucers for Windows. 🛸 🛸 Power to the Pebble! ✊