Phonostage for Rega P10

Purchased a Rega P10 and now I'm thinking of upgrading my Rogue Audio Ares phono preamp to the Allnic H-1202.
My understanding regarding the Rega is that its performance is so good, a top shelf phono preamp would serve it well, not that the Rogue is inadequate but I don't have a lot of experience with phono preamps as I've owned only 2 in my life.
Thanks for your feedback.
128x128desalvo55
Been super happy with the Parasound JC3 with my RP10 - went through a bunch of cheaper Phono stages and it was real easy to settle on the Parasound once putting it in line.

I'm sure it's not the be all end all but it's a fantastic piece of gear all the same - nice and quiet, smooth and dynamic definitely a winner.

I've run a Lyra Delos, Denon DLA100 and an Apheta 2 all of which worked well.

The JC3+ apparently has more flexibility but the overall character is said to be the same I think.
Then you’d better post Apheta 3 specs, i can’t see even the Output of that cartridge on their site, anyone can comment ???  350μV is 0.35 or what ? 

http://www.rega.co.uk/apheta-3.html

Tracking Pressure 1.9 - 2.00g
Input load impedance 100 ohms
Output impedance 10 ohms
Nominal output voltage 350μV
Channel Balance : ≥ 20μV
Separation : ≥ -29dB

Mass 6g

Key Features :

Iron cross & coil assembly 50% smaller than the original Apheta .
One of the world’s smallest MC generators.
Cutting edge neodymium magnet.
Fine Line profile nude diamond stylus.
High specification fine wire.

Load settings for adjustable MC stages

Impedance -100ohm
Capacitance - 1000pF
Gain setting - High (’On’ position for Rega phono stages)

0,35 mV.
Regular phono cartridge - cross, neodymium magnet. No compliance figures. I am curious which edge can cut neodymium magnet :)
Looking at the OP's phono stages i think it's better to replace a cartridge to something first class, but not the phono stages