Visiting audio stores?

This is probably the last concern on many people's minds, so I'm raising this just in case anyone feels like relaying their experience.

I've become pretty cautious about where I go and why. So, for me, I'm not going to any audio stores to listen to gear, out of caution about the virus. I do feel concern for these stores and how it will impact them. Are folks going? Anyone running an audio store who wants to comment? How are you coping? Are you changing any policies or running any more sales online? Changes in trial periods to help more people try out gear remotely?

Again, this is a minor concern given the larger dimensions of this virus situation, but I thought I'd reach out with a question.
128x128hilde45
I agree you have to be cautious , this  virus is by far worse for the elderly 
Orr people with health issues,the young have been mainly ok .
what people don’t realize is over 35,000 people died from the flu in the US last year but nobody gave it a second thought , and I doubt very much ,that  it will come close to that ,mainly because our country has been dry  pro active since Jan putting a ban on travel  and getting high precautions involved.
I am an ED doc in a very large urban teaching hospital (Wash U/Barnes Jewish in St Louis)
This is a serious disease. Death rate (using worldwide data) is 10x that of the flu. So using numbers given by Mrmb, that is a half million deaths. But those are only deaths by COVID-19. The crunch comes when a small percentage of sick people need ICU care or Vents. If (really when) the current numbers of those infected get sick (the 10-20%) it will exhaust medical resources. The 68 yo with an MI, will NOT have the equipment needed to save his life because it is being used by a COVID-19 patient. We simply do not have enough ICU beds or vents in the entire nation to care for the large increase in medical resources. In any large city, there are already sometimes 8-12 hour waits for an open ICU bed. All the while the critically ill patient is in the ED using up the ED resources and preventing another sick person from getting care. And most small hospital ICUs are NOT prepared to care for the really sick ICU player. These places often transfer these patients to larger medical center, sometimes with 1-2 day waits. Social distancing is vital to keep the numbers NOT DOWN, but to delay , or increase time they present over. The number of critically ill patients will be the same through the COVID-19 season, we just need to have them present to the hospitals over months, not weeks. And as draconian as it seems, look at any city, and you will see too many people ignoring the recommendations which will spread the virus faster and overwhelm the system.
In other words US medical system  is so "f....d up it can not do what South Korea medical system  can do !
andrewkelly@geoffkait call your Friends in Europe and see how real it isn’t. Ask them about the hospital beds in the bunkers and in the hallways ask him about the people falling like dominoes. This is definitely serious. It’s that kind of cavalier attitude that ends up getting people sick. Just wait till the kids get home from spring break.....

>>>>Huh? Cavalier attitude? What are you talking about? I have been on the front line of reality. Cut me some slack, Jack!
Schubert, go listen to some Bach! You have no idea what’s going on.