Pass Labs AMP’s- What is the best Pass Amp Sound for You from past 10 years

So I have an XA-25 and its outstanding. I’ve tested the XA60.8 mono’s and there was not enough difference to move to them; no jaw dropping moments. Don’t get me wrong they were fantastic, but so is the XA25. Looking at the 350.8 or 250.8, etc.... even in comparison the Integrated INT-250... If you love it; want to explain what you like and why? I’m wondering what others are thinking... 
My set up: Wilson Sophia II’s, XA-25, Pass Labs XP-22 pre, Merging+NADAC. 
jahatl513
Great post dpac!

I am on  wobbly upgrade path and think my next trial will be the XA30.8...
@photomax    

Thanks! The XA30.8....i'd love to hear that someday; I'm guessing it's on the sonic trajectory of the other 0.8's; clear, clean, wide open; Paired with the right speakers / room would probably be about as good as it gets for SS amps;

I had a First Watt J2, Pass Labs XA 30.8, and First Watt SIT-3.
They were all excellent amps but, I like my SIT-3 with my Horning Eufrodite Ellipse speakers the best. They are a 4ohm and 98db efficient speaker. Which is in the SIT-3 sweet zone. 
 I also use Coincident Frankenstein M300b's Mk.2 amps on the tube side of things. I have the best of both worlds and I'm very content!
I just bought a Pass Labs X250.8 and am loving it. The rest of the system is an ARC Ref CD8 and ARC Ref 5se, and Sophia 2's. It has the bass weight, extension and slam I wanted (my last amp was a vintage Krell FPB 400cx - so I'm comparing my Pass to the Gold Standard here), and adds a wonderfully smooth, organic mid that is really satisfying. It's got amazing detail, and is very relaxed at the same time - a remarkable combination. Instruments and vocals are fully formed like the real thing, not flat images in space. The highs are all there with a ton of air and detail (cymbal rides and bell hits convey the tone of the cymbal  beautifully [I'm a drummer]) but it's perfectly balanced in the mix, it's not distracting or forward.
With respect to the treble on 0.8 X series amps. Do you guys find there is a good amount of air, detail, shimmer/sparkle in the treble? Or is it a bit rolled compared to other more neutral amps (ie. bryston, boulder)?