Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
No more of a matte finish. If you go the the website and then the blog you can see some pretty good photos of it.
Thanks for the info jackd. I really appreciate you answering my questions, guys like you make this forum a valuable asset to audiophiles or people that just enjoy well reproduced music. I'm settled on the Cabernet 6SN7 in wood with chrome chassis, It along with my First watt SET-3, should be a big improvement from my PrimaLuna Prologue integrated amp. 
Congrats, I really think you will enjoy your Supratek.  The ability to fine tune the gain really comes in handy and on both of my amps it has been dead quiet. Did Mick give you any kind of  lead time?
He responded to one of my emails and answered some questions I had. He said that it should be 3-4 weeks. I emailed him this morning to ask him about the payment process, I'm waiting for a reply.
Should be a down payment and then balance when it's packed for shipping.  Both via Paypal.  With that short of lead time now he must have all the chassis and cases back in stock and more caught up than he was.