It looks like a debate to me.

I'm more interested in hearing the viewpoints of people that have earned stripes in the audio industry rather than faceless hobbyists.  Am I alone in this?

https://imgur.com/V0iwWex
128x128fuzztone
Oldguide...you can report all you want but keep in mind there's a tradition of free speech in some places, and to some a troll is anybody who doesn't agree with their particular point of view. Are you reporting anyone who seems passionate about something you disagree with? A self appointed judge of others is also a troll, and nobody needs to be looking over their shoulder to see if Oldguide the Church Lady is watching for tawdry posts.
Where have you been all these years  ?   Nothing sounds the same  
Let's get that right.  
One thing is for sure. It will not look like anything to me since the event has been rescheduled and I have a previous commitment.
Thanks to their wonderful 'no refund" policy I get to throw my tickets against the wall.
@wolf_garcia , amen to your last post, and thank you for saying it. Enjoy the music.
I'm more interested in hearing the viewpoints of people that have earned stripes in the audio industry rather than faceless hobbyists. Am I alone in this?  

YES YOU ARE.. YOUR the only one...

On these forums who else is here, and what constitutes STRIPES? If I'm reading this correctly, you want, "the PRICKS, and BITCHES, to keep their nasty, I drank to much, I don't feel good, mine is the best, my way or the highway, or I'm JUST AN ASSHAT to keep away from WHAT?  What is the question? or is it all the questions with the inference, "your a friggin moron for asking", or ignored all together.  Is it the response to the questions, or the statements? Refer to the above... Jealousy always brings unkind words.
The quality of the question you ask, can often determine the QUALITY of the answer you receive. 

I mean did someone offend you that much?.. EXPLAIN your position more clearly, and tell the naysayers, to fuc@off , eat shi?, and die.

Works for me... The dickhea#s your speaking of, have a contribution, just having to read between the lines is a pain in the hinderside... Yes means yes, no means no..

Now was there a question, or is this just a "blow off some steam" blog.

Did I miss something... AM I ONE??? Don't be shy... How may I be of assistance. For crying out loud.... IT'S ALL FREE. Then bitch about the service. LOL Don't be shy now, I'm NOT..oh yea!!!!!!!

Respectfully and hopefully with a since of humor.