2 way, which are the best designs?

I've been looking for what is considered the epitome of the 2 (or 2.5) way design loudspeaker.
Be it active or passive!
I'd like to get some tips, please chime in
Preferably would be stand mount monitor, but floorstanding would be ok to.
(Today i use Barefoot Sound Micromain 27)
rird
Fritz are not very good as they are just expensive drivers in cheap mdf boxes. Anybody could do that.
and how are you supposed to decide which is the best between ATC and Magico?
Easy, Kenjit!  We already learned from you that ATC has crappy envlosures and the magnets are too big.

So I’ll inform you, since you seem to really really need it.  A lot more goes into making a good sounding speaker other than slapping some drivers in a crappy box.  I think it is hilarious that you have no clue about crossover design, how that crossover will interact with certain drivers, how those drivers interact with the speaker enclosure, and how all the parts add up to a whole.  
I find it incredibly ignorant on your part to continually spew out misinformation based on your opinions which are formed with no science or experience on your part.

Do you honestly think you can buy any spec capacitors and resistors and just blindly pair them with any speaker and then just throw them in any enclosure?  That’s complete stupidity.  
If you haven’t noticed, no one really cares about your idiotic theories.  There are companies pushing the boundaries of speaker building, while you are at home telling us that the best sound is in an anechoic chamber, or that you should just mount your speakers in your wall, and cut out the siding, framing, insulation on the wall so as to not have any back wave

You are absolutely nuts and I’m sure, an absolute peach to be around.

Go back to your cheap earbuds, bose wave radio, sonos system and report back about how its your reference

Fritz are not very good as they are just expensive drivers in cheap mdf boxes. Anybody could do that.

Hi @Kenjit,

You talk a lot about speaker design, you have called crossover components, and I quote "mumbo-jumbo", you have denied that science or engineering plays any part in speaker design, and yet you have never, not once, published anything showing you know how to make a decent speaker.

Please show your work.

Best,

E