Sansui 9090db, best match vintage speakers

This is a new purchase, i have a set of DCM Timeframes from back in the day, but want an afforadble set of vintage speakers
powertrader
Thanks, I have reviewed your suggestions, and of course listening to them is the true test, however thats not always an option. I have mu eye on a set of Norman Lab 9's, i wounder if anyone has heard these, and if so do you think they will compliment my new (vintage) Sansui
Powertrader, this might interest you:
01-17-11: Pabs911
I have a very modest system that my DQ-10s are the star of... Sansui 9090 receiver and a modified (Parts Connexion) Onix XCD-88 CD player. What strikes me the most about the DQ-10 is how "right" they are. I have them in my studio and listen to them for hours each day with no ear fatigue whatsoever. I have the later mirror imaged large yellow capped version DQ-10s. I haven't modified them except to decouple the piezzo tweeter. I've owned quite a few quality speakers (and still do), but these are my favorites. I also second the stellar opinions on using them as fronts in an HT system... AWESOME! I just wish they were smaller and less awkwardly shaped. lol
Pabs911 (Answers | This Thread)
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rspkr&1192767733&openflup&21&4#21
I used my 9090db with JBL studio monitor L166 speakers, exclusively.
Wonderful, clear and compact, with full, rich and real bass.
OHM I or H if you can pick up a factory refurbed pair.

Any OHm Walsh will do nicely as well.