SPEAKER SUGGESTIONS

In my bedroom I am running a YAQIN 110B tube integrated amp with built in headphone amp. I am using upgraded Gold Lion kt88 tubes. Output is APX 50 watts per channel. The source is a Marantz SA8004 super audio cd player.
I just love the sound of this system using my Sennheiser HD650 headphones.
The sound coming from my speakers is not as good.
The speakers I am using are Pioneer SPB-S22 speakers.
I would like to get a pair of speakers with the same type of sound signature as the Sennheiser headphones I am using. What is your suggestion for new speakers? Will spend up to $1000.

Thanks
Dan
daniel825
not sure it is POSSIBLE to have the "same sonic signature" in speakers as headphones as they present sound in a totally different manner. also in a bedroom I ASSume there will be some compromises to be made in WHERE speakers can be positioned.

that said, the best I have found for MY bedroom is either wall mount speakers or omni directional models. specifically the ACI Sapphire wall mount or AV123 X-Omni
I also would say that it is very hard to approximate a "headphone Sound Signature" in a dynamic room speaker, and almost certainly not at $1K with the furniture a bedroom has in it. None the less If I were you I would listen to as many speakers as I could, to get an idea of what is available, at what price, and size etc.
That said,you may want to try a panel speaker with a sub woofer, to approximate a Sennheiser sound. I own HD 700s which I understand are much less bassy than the 650s.
I'm very familiar with the Sennheiser sound over the years. Have heard the 650s. I currently have a half dozen or so phones (2 Sennheiser) and same # of speakers.

OHM Walsh speaker sound and Sennheiser phones have similarities in regards to coherency, tonality and not overly bright, ie non-fatiguing. OHM Micro Walsh used would come in under $1000. Totem Arro is another speaker I have heard that comes to mind.
Do you have a main system that you could put the Yaqin temporarily to evaluate with some different and possibly better speakers? I have a Yaqin MC-30L paired with Focal 836v speakers. I would anticipate them being an excellent match with a Focal bookshelf speakers, but have not had the chance to try it.