3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
I have 2 sets of Canare 4S11 cables from Ram electronics, extremely satisfied and the build quality is off the charts.  If you do order from Ram, make sure you put in the note section that you understand these are custom terminations and can't be returned.  If you don't do that, you order will be held up until they get that from you.  It takes a week from start to finish.  These Canare cables bested my $1500.00 cables I was using previously.  The Canare cable works out to 11 gauge as per the manufacturer.
I ordered spades, you can see them on their website.  They are rather thick but I have never had a problem with them.  I am not sure, but you could check with BJC if you cared, but I think if I wanted to change from spades to banana's, or whatever, that I can just unscrew the spade part from the base of the connector and screw in the banana. Also, I don't know if I could actually hear a difference between one brand of connector and another.  I can wire though.

I don't know if it makes any difference, and it was not a point that mattered to me, but BJC says they are the only company that actually welds the connector to the wire, vs soldier it.  
Final decision today. Welded BJC connectors a clear improvement or will soldered connectors and a nice looking tech flex jacket from Ram sound virtually the same on the 4S11?