Wilson's Chronosonic XVX loudspeaker over 3/4 of a million US dollars

Wonder what the impedance/-phase angle graph will look like on these puppies, looking at the amount of D'Agostino amps used to drive them, I'd say could be pretty evil.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/74336509_2441444039447768_5578766920951267328...

Cheers George

128x128georgehifi
eric.. can’t argue with your comment. snobbery is unacceptable at any level and it’s been a problem with some dealers but they pay a price,  which they may not even be aware of. an audiophile that’s a snob is just a jerk. 
I myself wouldn’t own a speaker with the midrange driver wired in polarity opposite the woofers and tweeters, no matter the price. But that’s just me. I also don’t care for redheads.
Has anyone ever heard one of these Wilson's in a system and it sounded really good? Just curious. Because I never have. Not that I blame the speakers. Everything matters. But it sure is odd that I have heard great systems with lots of other speakers, but never with Wilson's. It also seems, now that I think about it, every one of those Wilson systems was presented with a very obvious air of snooty better-than-you-ness. Just sayin. 

But seriously. Anyone? Beuller?
I've not heard these speakers. I generally have a favorable opinion of Wilsons, but the position of the tweeter bothers me ergonomically.

I feel like I'll have to keep lifting my head up to hear them correctly.

Am I mistaken??
mikelavigne
"interesting how every different hifi forum has a different take on the big Wilson’s reflecting the particular forum culture and membership.

no right or wrong to it, but the differences are dramatic."

Mike: The Audiogon discussion forums have changed. The days of IMO or IMHO are gone. Several members seem to think that their opinions are fact - in a very bloviating way. Their chronic posts are as fatiguing a noisy tweeter.