What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
The only thing that can get me away from Bach and Mozart is a fishing rod or my deer rifle .
But I will have to find time read up the speeches where the person in charge of
the coming viral onslaught says he doesn’t believe in Science . He must be right .
Raising a 9 and 2 year old at nearly 50 is a challenge. My wife and I are both working professionals which allows for the occassional hobby purchase. 

My latest purchase was a used 2019 Trek Slash with carbon frame and wheels. The 2.6" wide 29er tires roll over stuff with such ease. A Cadillac CTS V-sport provides spirited driving opportunities on short commutes and family outings. The gun hobby and target practice used to be fun, but CA put a stop to that mostly.

A recent trip to Glacier National Park took us through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana. The space and environment reminded me how different life could be like outside CA.
Panda taxidermy, motorcycle, too many guitars, seemingly fast cars, longboard surfing, automatic watches, relentlessly bullying those who appear to be weak and silly.
Hiking and Photography especially in the National Parks and the Adirondacks. We like to spend at least a week in each National Park and hike and Photograph as many trails as possible. To date, we have visited 37 of the 62 National Parks.

Other interests or hobbies include:
Kayaking (mostly in the Adirondacks)
Woodworking
Model Railroading
Railfanning - Arcade & Attica RR, Strasburg RR, Durango & Silverton RR,  Cumbres & Toltec RR, Tweetsie RR, Georgetown Loop RR

I used to be a car enthusiast when they were easier to work on and everything was not computer controlled. I used to like to tune them with after market carburetors, exhausts, etc. and did all the maintenance work myself. Now, I just drive a sporty sedan (BMW 335i xDrive 6sp manual) to satisfy my car interest. 

mmmmm Mike said pork belly! Reminds me, I do love to cook. Barbecue, stove top. Not much for baking. Roasting, yes. Baking, not so much. Ribeye, pork belly, will be on the Traeger tonight!