What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Noromance, it sounds to me you might need an anti depressant, or a slight reorganization of your life. I have patients that work in Boston. They leave here (Southern NH) at 4:00 AM to beat the traffic, go to a gym near work, take their shower and go to work. Then they head back at 2-2:30 and beat the traffic again. They spend an hour commuting instead of two and get their workout in. Not much we can do about taxation except keep the bastards at each others throats so they can't hurt us as much. TERM LIMITS!!!! You have to look at houses as another hobby. I'm OK with property tax as long as it is giving our kids a good education.
My first two autos were a Mercedes and a GTO ragtop so I'm done with cars especially since driving for a living.
Currently cheese and Traegering.
Cooking simple meals like lobster mac, shrimp & grits and smoked brisket.
@mijostyn  I love the look of a diamond frame bike--but that's about it.   Recumbent's are a perfect touring machine for long comfortable rides that I do now.  Check out the Bacchetta CarbonAero 2.0.  It's not a bad machine.