I need advice for power cords

In my system there are 4 components that power cords are interchangeable.  They are PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube Preamplifier, PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube DAC, Manley Chinook phonostage and Dayton Audio sa1000 subwoofer amplifier.   Should they all be upgraded, if not all which one to change to give me the most improvements.  I can't go crazy on cost, 1k to spend.   I've followed along with many threads on this subject. Always looking to make improvements to sound quality.   Many of you have much more experience with cables than I do so what do you recommend and I can do the research.  On a side note my McIntosh MC75's are vintage so old thin manufacturer cables and probably shouldn't change them. 

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
Just a possibility, I have about 6 different power cords from several manufacturers--WyWires Juice II (3 total), TRL Silver, TRL Copper, and Amadi Phil Harmonic.  These all came from a second system or have been recently replaced with much more expensive PCs.  The TRL's are very potent on amps, the WyWires were once their best PCs and are good on all components.  The Amadi's are very clear and smooth and good on source components.  All listed at $350-400 when they were bought.  You could cover all 4 components and most likely have a nice upgrade depending on what you were using.  All are considerable upgrades from a stock cable.   Look them up online.  The TRL's were big were their equipment--notably the DUDE, which I own--both are very dynamic with outstanding bass.  I will be selling them on a couple of the sites very soon.  Just sold 3 items within 3 days of the ad appearing.

Bob

Preamp and/or DAC first, and amp(s) last - always start as close to beginning of the chain as possible, hence the folks talking about what's in your wall.Bottom line - if you're not feeding your amp(s) the best signal possible, you are literally amplifying potential issues/shortcomings.Cheers!
I have a Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated and Primaluna EVO 100 dac and a Herron VTPH-2A phono stage all using Anticable level 3 power cables. Love the combination and depending on the lengths you need, all three would be right around your 1k budget. They are robust and reasonable for their quality.

http://anticables.com/power-cords#!/Level-3-Reference-Series-Power-Cords/p/14644872/category=3461168

Take a look.
Everyone has their preferences. But one suggestion within your budget might be to get a Shunyata Venom V2 power pack. I think the power packs have 3 or 5 cables in them. They are very high quality in terms of SQ and well made. 
The only power cord I would buy under a k is the Transparent Audio Premium at $600.
I have the Reference on my amp and Premium on my DAC. Transparent cables are the most natural, least distorted on the market. They actually use live acoustic music as reference. The Premium on your pream and DAC will make a difference.