Klipsch Heresy IV

This seems to just have been released. Anyone heard it? Also looks like they raised the price by a grand. Curious how it compares to the Forte 3 and older Heresy 3. 
mofojo
If any substantial improvement has occurred with the IV redesign (and I do expect there has) I'll likely have to get a couple of them suckers as the IIIs have been such a pleasure to have around the last couple of years. They surprise me every day really...
I picked up a set of H3's last Dec (2019) and am really enjoying them. now the 4's are out at double the price yikes.... they better be better. may have to sell my 3's and get the 4's I wanted a wood finish aposed to the black anyway.... haha yeah that's the excuse I'm using.

glen 

I'd may look at the H3's mods though first. 
I'm not sure about double the price.  Music Direct has the 3's listed at $2598 for a pair.  The 4's are listed at $2998 a pair.  Looks like there's only a $400 difference.
My IIIs new were from an Ebay store that's allegedly an "official" Klipsch dealer and cost about $1500 including shipping..."B" stock IVs I see here and there can be owned for as low as $2200 or so which is tempting to say the least (or maybe I can say less), but since I like my IIIs so much I can wait...
 Not sure if anyone posted yet but a new Heresy iv review with comparisons to Dynaudio Special 40 and Heresy iii.
  https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2020/02/17/klipsh-heresy-iv-review-klipsh-steps-into-the-audiophile-realm/

Sounds like I need to hear them.