Future of cables!

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-electronic-state-of-matter?utm_source=...

I know very little about cable technology & even less about quantum physics. I read this & immediately thought (10+yrs down the road) this would upend cable tech: efficiency, clarity, & probably a bunch of stuff I don’t even know about that goes into cable science.

So, say hello to your new 2030 $70k cables. I’m curious what other people think.
tochsii
I cannot wait science progress to create my audio system....:)
I only know ( metaphorically speaking ) that after my experiments with a grid of stones that for example tourmaline filter in a way the noise around any connection, or any piece of gear....Why? I dont know and you dont seems to know also....:) Different stones work differently and I used them complementarily....

Tourmaline is a negative ion generator among other things. I sell a tourmaline gun, if you can believe it. 🤗 I’ll leave it to the student to fill in the blanks. 
@djones51  Have you ever experimented with vibration tuning in your system?
Geoff I am not enough intelligent to guess when you are serious, dismissive, ironic, sceptic or believer, or experimented and knowledgeable.... Help me... :)

DYODD. That’s what I did. Geoff was the first to take me to task back when I began posting here. His very first comment seemed like it was merely a misunderstanding. That he had misunderstood the science. Which education being what it is these days happens all the time. With his second response however it was immediately apparent he really does know nothing- and it must be something else.

Key points: immediately apparent, he really does know nothing- AND it must be something else.

Immediately apparent is hard to explain. Easiest way is like this. Think of some subject you personally in your life know really well. You know it inside and out. Whatever it is does not matter. Point is, when you know something like the back of your hand no one can BS you. You spot the BS immediately. Its that way with me and science. Read through my posts. First real book I read was Red Giants and White Dwarfs by NASA scientist Robert Jastrow. This was in grade school. I learned how stars form and evolve and understood the material in grade school.

Folks, I read this book for pleasure. For the pleasure of learning.

Even so, just to be sure, DYODD. So I do a search. In no time flat it turns up machinadynamica.com which in a few minutes convinces me. This site is the biggest mess of word salad I’ve ever seen. This is not the product of a rational mind. Unless.... further research turns up a hit on a guy who posted about meeting Geoff at a show. Says Geoff is just poking fun at audiophiles and their silly willingness to believe in all kinds of BS.

Well he claims to be a theoretical physicist. For sure he loves the jargon. But the gulph between being able to type a word and knowing its meaning is wide indeed. Geoff is standing on one side of the Grand Canyon. I would need a telescope or maybe even a satellite to make him out from where I am standing. Or anyone, for that matter, with what used to be considered a high school education.

So, about that rational mind. If you assume Geoff is here for the same reason we are, to learn how to achieve and appreciate quality music reproduction, then he is frustrating and enigmatic and seems totally irrational. If however we grant the story of the one guy who actually claims to have met him, that he enjoys tweaking and triggering and making fun of us, well then he is behaving beautifully rationally.

You asked for help understanding Geoff. So there you go.

As I understand it, Litz construction would already address this issue, so I don't think we would get more expensive than that.

Interesting as WBT and others have been drawn to minimum conductive mass connectors.