Spatial Audio open baffle speakers, who has them? Worthwhile change from Maggies?

Of late have been eying the Spatial Audio line of open baffle speakers and like what I have seen and read so far.
Now I am extremely happy with my baby Maggies which have easily bested any and all box speakers in my room ( that I can afford anyways!).
So looking for opinions and views from actual owners of said open baffle speakers, what did you change from and what are the real strengths of the Spatials?
Not short of horsepower to feed them even though they do not need much juice by all accounts but you know the old saying, " too much is never enough!"
Thanks in advance.
128x128uberwaltz
Audionoobie.
Appreciate your concern but if I do Return I would be shipping and paying for shipping via my FedEx account.
Meaning I would be the shipper and insurer so I would be the one to initiate any claims if it came to it.

Bought many online HiFi purchases and only had one arrived damaged which was successfully claimed and resolved.

Right now I am not expecting to need to return......
😎😎
I have a friend that had MMGs many years ago. He graduated to MG12s, then left the Magnepan world. I will say that the MMGs do a lot of things right and are an absolute steal for the $$. But I also think if you like that sound, the M3 will give you more of it along with other benefits too. I am expecting you to like them a lot.

Oz

Oooh other benefits! That phrase always makes me feel like a product will also make me look thinner or have more hair. :D
Audionoobie,
"As for the speakers, I knew the second I plugged them in that I hated them."
What did you not like about them?  Do you have experience with magneplanars or any open baffle/dipole, etc?
@uberwaltz 

I've owned M3 TS's and then M3 TM's for four years now and they are a speaker you should enjoy.  One word of advice though is to not get to caught up in their efficiency ratings as I've found that the difference between what will work and what is actually necessary to be quite different things.  If you really want them to sing they will need the horsepower you have available.