Selling on Audiogon

It appears that it has become more difficult for individuals to sell equipment on Audiogon. com. Has anyone else had that experience. PayPal requires you to set up a business and the other available option also appears difficult. Am I alone in such an experience? Any other alternative that can be suggested?
joscow
I have been a member here since 1999 and have sold a LOT of stuff on Audiogn since then. I don't sell anything here anymore, but I still buy from time to time. I have had pretty good luck with US Audio Mart in the last few years, so that's my go to site for gear selling.

Oz

Like I said I listed a couple of items yesterday but I agree with ozzy62 from now on I think I'll use US Audio mart, getting to expensive here.
  A 30 day listing for the fee of 2% of the sale price. Plus a free 30 day relist if the item does not sell seems like a fair price to me.
It has become expensive to sell here. And why is the fee based on the original Asking Price? If I accept a lower offer from a buyer I still pay Audiogon the higher fee.
2% is fair, but only if it's based on the actual selling price.