Future of cables!

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-electronic-state-of-matter?utm_source=...

I know very little about cable technology & even less about quantum physics. I read this & immediately thought (10+yrs down the road) this would upend cable tech: efficiency, clarity, & probably a bunch of stuff I don’t even know about that goes into cable science.

So, say hello to your new 2030 $70k cables. I’m curious what other people think.
tochsii
millercarbon
What I know is it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter to the point not even wasting my time to read the article. Because it is a waste of time.
This is the logical fallacy of circular reasoning, also known as "begging the question," that is, your conclusion (it is a waste of time) is also your premise.

Remember what the dormouse said, Feed your head.

Also remember what the Little Train That Could said, I think can, I think I can, etc. Toot, toot!

Millercarbon, please leave the discussion.  I asked a question & expected interesting & respectful responses to the article.  I’ve asked for you to be blocked.  I don’t need your rude & abusive trolling here.
Interesting!My layman's thought is a signal would be way less distorted traveling from A to B.May or may not be pleasing to the ear in every application.
Post removed