What are Your Favorite and Most hated Record Manufacturers

I have had great luck with Analog Productions and Friday Music.
I will not buy another Rycodisc pressing.
At the end of this thread I will make a list of the most loved and hated record companies. Hopefully this will make life easier for us vinyl lovers and we can send a message to the bad companies by not purchasing their products and just maybe they will increase their quality. 

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Capitol has always made terrible LP's, one reason in the 60's and 70's we bought British E.M.I. copies of as many titles as we could.
A few smaller labels that I've found good are:
Constellation
3 Lobbed Records
K
Arts & Crafts
Fire
Deutsche Grammophon records have given me great pleasure for classical music for over 50 years. Problems do not come to mind when I think of them, rather  quality and expectation of decent sound and likely performance :)   Then again, I've also been very satisfied with Herbert von Karayan's conducting, which some criticize.  Perhaps I'm not as critical as some with better ears ? 
While I'm on the record subject the arm of my Goldmine Studietto, bought in late 80's, is not tracking properly so can't be used. My good Thorens SME, lent to a handicapped friend, perished ( as did he sadly) in a fire - caused by a faulty electrical outlet. So I'm without a TT. Anyone know of a good TT repair facility?