Help to chose acoustic

need advice. I've been looking for a speaker system for almost half a year now. listened to quite a few models. three-way systems are a priority, since I believe that three-way systems have less distortion. Harbeth liked the realism of vocals, but pushed the look out. the Wharfedale Linton 85th liked the design, but not the sound. Klipsch Heresy was disappointed by the lack of bass, although it looks attractive. Modern fashion columns are not very interesting, I like the shape like a vintage acoustics, but I'm afraid to take the vintage itself due to possible breakdowns. I'm looking for a speaker system at a price of three and a half thousand dollars. now in confusion, because what you like externally doesn't like by sound, what you like by sound, you don't like externally.
128x128capitanblood
You think Harbeths are ugly? The fit and finish on all Harbeths are outstanding. What speaker do you like the looks of? If you only have a $3500 budget why are you looking at a $7500 speaker??
+1 on the ATC, any of their floor standing passive speakers, they are $$$ but they sound rich and full.