Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
^^^

And here we go again with the "I’ve never heard it for myself, but I just know it has to be nothing more than (fill in your own blank here)," crowd.

Here are some samples to use to fill in the blank, just in case you’re a neophyte, or new to the small group of the perpetually annoyed that lurks on this site:

Scam.
Snake Oil.
Shill.
Rube.
Con Man.
Gullible.
Cheat.
Expectation bias.
I can tell you how to better spend your money.
Yer just plain nuts.
Yer gonna burn yer house down.
You don't really believe this, do you? Really??

In the meantime, the rest of us will continue exploring the rarified air of exotic tweaks; PC’s, IC’s, Gates, Pastes, Mats, HFT’s, ECT’s, PHT’s, Red, Black, Blue, and Orange fuses, and yes, even various cable lifters, including the new ones from Synergistic Research, and we will gleefully be reaping the benefits from the cumulative effects of the same, while the Negative Nellies and Debbie Downers continue looking through the wrong end of the telescope, shaking their heads in disdain, clicking their tounges, and wagging their fingers at the rest of us, while wondering if that new, expensive piece of electronics, or if that new pair of totally weird looking speakers will finally get them to where they want to be in this hobby.

Frank
Frank,

I've souped up my Volkswagen Golf to get 500 miles to the gallon.  It's amaaaazing!

Now, do you think you have to have personal experience driving my car, before having any reason to be skeptical?   Would I score points against your skepticism by complaining "But you haven't TRIED it for yourself, so you have no grounds to poo-poo my claim!" ?

Remember the old adage:  Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.  Right?
Post removed