Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Frank,

I've souped up my Volkswagen Golf to get 500 miles to the gallon.  It's amaaaazing!

Now, do you think you have to have personal experience driving my car, before having any reason to be skeptical?   Would I score points against your skepticism by complaining "But you haven't TRIED it for yourself, so you have no grounds to poo-poo my claim!" ?

Remember the old adage:  Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.  Right?
Post removed 
What happens to the cables inside your speakers? They’re sadly exposed to all sorts of extreme vibration, electro-mechanical or magnetic trauma...it’s a wonder they work at all, and a major reason why little outside cable holders are ridiculous.