MoFi - Are You Kidding Me?

I just opened a brand new 180gr 45 RPM release from MoFi and it has a frickin’ finger print on it?  Seriously.  I never have that kind of issue with Quality Records Pressings.
pgaulke60
Doubt a singular fingerprint will have caused serious damage to the vinyl, clean it with your Audio Desk Systeme, listen to it, enjoy and get on with life
When I read the one about the fly in the soup doing the backstroke, it reminded me of the one that Eddie Murphy told in the barbershop scene from the movie "Coming to America". Eddie says...."Waiter, come taste the soup. The waiter replies..."Is there something wrong? Eddie repeats..."Come over here and taste the soup".
The waiter then says...What's the matter, don't you like the soup?
Eddie says to the waiter one last time..."will you please just taste the soup"!
The waiter then looks down at the table and says..."Where's the spoon"?
Eddie goes..."Ah Ha". Of course nobody in the place laughs so Eddie finishes by saying..."Ah whata you know from funny ya bastards.
  But what I dislike the most is the word  “ Frickin “ . It’s for people that can’t live without the F - Bomb and think it’s an acceptable substitute. But at least it starts with an F , like fingerprint . 
Irritating  to say the least, but occasionally you will  find one. Even more annoying is finding a defect after the return window has closed. Called MoFi after I found a major flaw of Frank Sinatra- Nice and Easy LP and they basically said no can help. My bad for not looking at it sooner.
And you thoroughly cleaned the record before playing right? I have more than a hundred MoFi's and they are consistently of very high quality. Not perfect, but far better than 90% of their competitors. Your fingerprint excepted, I doubt it will hurt their stellar reputation much if at all...